Corporate Funding, Inc. is a leasing company that provides structured lease programs for corporations in the United States. Since 1989 we have funded over $400 Million Dollars of equipment.
- We service small and large privately and publicly held companies along with non profit organizations, state and local governments and educational institutions.
- Will Lease equipment for international locations for strong US headquartered companies.
- Distribution / Logistics
- Material Handling
Non Primary Industries
- Corporate Aircraft
- General office equipment and furniture
- Specializing in transactions from $75,000 - $10,000,000 plus
- Transactions under $75,000 will be considered case by case review
Types of Leases
- Capital Lease
- Operating Leases - TRAC, First Amendment, EBO & FMV
- Seasonal Payments and step up step down programs
Special Lease Programs
- Captive Lease Programs for OEM and Vendors
- Pre arranged equipment lease lines of credit for equipment purchases for individual companies
- Rate Lock option up to 90 days
- Contact CFI to discuss your financial requirements
- We will explain leasing options to meet your specific equipment and accounting requirements
- We will gather financial information and underwrite the transaction
- We will issue a Proposal letter that outlines the potential terms and conditions of the lease
- Once we formally approve the transaction, and the proposal is signed, we will issue a formal commitment letter for lessor and lessee's signatures
- We will coordinate with your vendor on progress payments, invoicing and shipment dates
- We will fund the vendor per your pre negotiated terms
- In short, we will handle the process for you from start to finish, allowing you to concentrate on your core business!
We welcome the opportunity to provide affordable, flexible lease programs that can be tailored to your specific needs. We pledge our resources to keep your business growing.